Browse opportunities with Woolworths Group
An opportunity exists for a Safety Lead at the Melbourne Fresh Distribution Centre in Truganina.
Working in a brand new greenfield site you will play an integral role in setting up, embedding and driving a behavioural based safety culture. In this role you will collaborate with your key stakeholders, the Senior Leadership team and team members within the Distribution Centre.
Key accountabilities include:
- Champion a behavioural based culture in safety across the site
- Developing traffic management plans and conducting risk assessments for site start up and ongoing
- Conducting ICAM investigations for category 1 and 2 incidents
- Supporting Operational Managers with positive strategies based on proactive analysis of information, leading and lagging indicators & culture survey results to promote a positive and resilient SH&E culture for team members, visitors, customers and contractors
- Implementing, maintaining and improving Safety & Health programs, systems, tools and training to support compliance
- Monitoring and identifying actions resulting from the incident management review process
- Managing and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring ongoing regulatory and legislative compliance
- Contributing to the Supply Chain SH&E governance program by conducting the first line of defence audits and supporting close out of any non-conformities