Join us! You will be in good company as we work together to tackle this important issue that no organisation alone can address or solve.
Wayfinder: Supply Chain Careers for Women is a game changing national industry initiative designed to create a new talent pipeline for Australia’s supply chain and logistics sector.
Wayfinder’s main focus is on attracting women into operational roles. The program responds
to the significant capacity and capability challenges currently experienced across Australia and the need to build a workforce with the right skills to be globally competitive.
Research shows that in an increasingly complex and connected business world, organisations need to reap the benefits that a diverse workforce provides.
The Wayfinder approach is built on two core pillars:
- Increasing visibility, tackling the industry image problem head-on, and breaking down industry stereotypes
- Rethinking talent acquisition, retention and promotion in supply chain and logistics.
Wayfinder has been developed by:
- Dr Hermione Parsons – Industry Professor and Director, CSCL, Deakin University
- Ms Belinda Flynn – General Manager, Health Safety and Environment, QUBE
- Senior Executives from the Foundation Sponsors
$20,000 per annum (excl. GST) for the three-year program:
To inquire about Wayfinder sponsorship please contact Wayfinder Business Development Manager, Jennifer Jones at email@example.com