Bringing educators and industry together to better align education offerings with industry needs.
With 50+ members representing 29 universities and TAFEs across Australia, the network considers capability gaps and new skills required to meet new technologies. Connecting with industry to facilitate graduate placements and internship opportunities is a key objective.
The network shares information on courses, research and other resources at the national and international level.
- Chisholm Institute
- Deakin University
- Monash University
- RMIT University (dual sector)
- Swinburne University (dual sector)
- The University of Melbourne
- Victoria University (dual sector)
- Wodonga TAFE
New South Wales
- Australian National University
- Macquarie University
- Newcastle University
- TAFE NSW
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney
- Wollongong University
- Central Queensland University (dual sector)
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- Queensland University
- University of Queensland
- Curtin University
- Edith Cowan University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
Interested in joining?
contact: Jennifer Jones